Chatbots represent a new trend in how people access information, make decisions, and communicate – Christie Pitts, Verizon Ventures
Automate your responses with a chatbot
Ever wondered a virtual assistant that could stimulate live conversations; responding based on a knowledge-based database. The database keeps on increasing helping it to learn on its own making it more efficient in dealing with complex tasks as time progresses.
This very same virtual assistant can potentially in multiple ways. However, you must wonder why would you even consider using a chatbot for your business. Here are several reasons that can potentially convince you;
- Scale-up your business by having 24/7 support.
- 69% of the consumers already interact with a chatbot once a month. -Aspect
- Consumers seek to get quick and fast solutions.
- 37% of people buy directly from Facebook Messenger – Hubspot
So what constitutes a Chatbot?
A chatbot is made of several components to level up your game;
- Algorithms – Algorithm is a mathematical process to solve a problem using a finite number of steps.
- Conversational Flows – A set of steps that connects one conversation to another.
- Tags – A feature enabling user to organize chat as per your requirement
- User Intent – Notification widgets enabling user to connect directly when some tags has been triggered
- Lead Magnet – A lead magnet plays the role of lead generation, where data is collected in exchange of something.
- Integration – An API based system enabling user to integrate with website